Sales Representative Vacancy
Pathfind Media’s Website Sales Representative
This position offers a good compensation package that includes a base salary (dependant on qualification and experience), uncapped commission potential and other perks (see below)
As Pathfind Media’s website sales representative, you will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities through networking, ad design, social media marketing and cold calling (sales presentations) at local businesses.
We are looking for excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a positive, professional attitude. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has a can-do, creative, action-orientated approach to sales and a basic understanding of WordPress websites and web marketing.
Who you will be working for:
Pathfind Media is a 5-star rated company promising working websites that represent our client’s brand well. Our core values are undeniable passion, uncompromisable integrity, unconventional creativity & undisputable excellence. If this is appealing to you, then we are the place for you! Read more about the vision and backstory of Pathfind Media
- Present, promote and sell Pathfind’s services (WordPress websites, business branding, content marketing and social media marketing)
- Reach out to customer leads through networking, cold calling, Facebook advertising and email marketing.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets within schedule
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing- and potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Analyze market potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback and training
- Be based in Durbanville, Cape Town
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate (Tertiary education advantageous)
- Computer literate
- Web marketing savvy (basic understanding of WordPress, business branding, social media marketing and content marketing)
- At least 2 years of business to business sales experience (Customer care experience advantageous)
- Competitive personality with high energy levels
- Organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both Afrikaans and English
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Have your own car and a valid drivers license
Perks of the Job
Unlimited commission potential
Training and courses
Fun office environment
Occasional travel for work
Gift incentives for reaching targets
Submit an online application
We live in Cape Town. We work online. We have designers and developers from all over the world.
Get in Touch