SEO Copywriter Vacancy
Pathfind Media’s SEO Copywriter
This position offers a good compensation package that includes a base salary (dependant on qualification and experience), uncapped commission potential and other perks (see below).
As Pathfind Media’s SEO Copywriter, you will be responsible for writing copy (website pages, articles, social media posts and blogs) that helps boost a website’s search engine rankings. You will create original content and balance writing for search engines and people, in order to appeal to—and persuading—readers. And you will be analyzing, reviewing and executing changes to existing content to boost a site’s standing.
Who you will be working for:
Pathfind Media is a 5-star rated company promising working websites that represent our client’s brand well. Our core values are undeniable passion, uncompromisable integrity, unconventional creativity & undisputable excellence. If this is appealing to you, then we are the place for you! Read more about the vision and backstory of Pathfind Media
- Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them
- Drawing up an SEO strategy
- Designing the information structure, site plan and user navigation of a website
- Write creative copy in line with the client’s brand and SEO strategy
- Write articles, blogs and social media posts on a regular basis for ongoing clients.
- Proofread website copy for spelling, grammar, consistency and brand one of voice
- Configure and master the Yoast SEO plugin for a given WordPress website
- Analyse and report on user behaviour on a website through Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other SEO tools in order to improve ranking.
- Manage Pathfind Media’s SEO strategy and social media posts.
- Be based in Durbanville, Cape Town
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate (Tertiary education advantageous)
- Copywriting education advantageous
- At least 2 years of copywriting
- Have a portfolio of evidence
- Yoast SEO training – superb (or at least willing to be trained)
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other SEO tools
Perks of the Job
Unlimited commission potential
Training and courses
Fun office environment
Occasional travel for work
Gift incentives for reaching targets
Submit an online application
We live in Cape Town. We work online. We have designers and developers from all over the world.
Get in Touch