Medwell SA Website Design
About the client
Medwell SA focus on the principle of “Managed Home Nursing Care”, which ensures that the primary care of Medwell SA patients is continuous from Hospital/Rehab/Sub Acute to home.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of their services, a showcase of their retirement estates, what areas they service and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used throughout the website are the same font as the Medwell logo, with different font “weights” and variations.
- The colours are the same colours as the Medwell logo or different shades of the chosen colours.
- The buttons are rounded to fit in with the logo icon’s “hands” roundness, and this is quite a modern feel.
- The imagery is quite diverse in displaying different types of their target audience. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website. From the home page, you can navigate to anywhere on the site.
- Our role in the project — We host the website and designed the site in WordPress. In addition to this, we are running monthly Google Adwords campaigns, content management of their website and a backend maintenance package.