Giving Works Website Design
About the client
Giving Works are a UK based company and they provide the umbrella support that effectively enables you to set up your own charitable foundation, with minimal cost and hassle.
About the website design project:
- Project goals and objectives — The website is the cornerstone of their online presence. It provides details of their services, a showcase of successful case studies and their contact details.
- Creative strategy —
- The fonts used are in line with the style of Giving Work’s logo – it is easily readable and works well for their industry.
- The colours are taken from their logo as the cornerstone of their brand image.
- The buttons are contemporarily styled as hover-able links.
- The imagery speaks to Giving Works typical audience: It was taken from their previous website. All images have been optimised for the web as well (which means they are not bigger than 400kb, yet great quality, so they will look good and load fast).
- The navigation is simple enough for anyone to find what they might be looking for on the website.
- Our role in the project — We designed the site in WordPress and transferred the site over to their UK server once it was completed.