Divi Website Designer Vacancy
Pathfind Media’s Divi Website Designer
This position offers a good compensation package that includes a base salary (dependant on qualification and experience), uncapped commission potential and other perks (see below).
As Pathfind Media’s Divi Website Designer, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining WordPress websites, and lots of them, using the powerful and flexible Theme, Divi, from Elegant Themes.
We are looking for a creative and technically inclined person with a thorough understanding of WordPress, an advanced user of Divi (with the latest features – version 3.8 and up), and best practices of website design.
Who you will be working for:
Pathfind Media is a 5-star rated company promising working websites that represent our client’s brand well. Our core values are undeniable passion, uncompromisable integrity, unconventional creativity & undisputable excellence. If this is appealing to you, then we are the place for you! Read more about the vision and backstory of Pathfind Media
- Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website on our dedicated server (with Hetzner) with clean WordPress installations, with frequently used plugins, Divi etc..
- Choosing the correct plugins for their needs and mastering the plugin configurations and customisations. See some of the software we use, which you will have to know how to use too.
- Designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it’s in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients
- Proofreading content and making changes where necessary
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages
- Technical Search Engine Optimisation configuration (guided by Yoast).
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console interpretation and reports.
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers
- Setting up WooCommerce based eCommerce sites
- Management of ongoing client’s websites: Both frontend and backend maintenance, including technical troubleshooting.
- Managing the Pathfind Media main website, as well as the layouts website.
- Be based in Durbanville, Cape Town
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate (Tertiary education advantageous)
- At least 2 years of WordPress and Divi experience
- Coding: Thorough knowledge of CSS. Basic knowledge of HTML and PHP advantageous
- Experience with hosting of websites and email advantageous.
- Web marketing savvy
- Attention to detail
- Other web training advantageous
- Have a portfolio of evidence
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to teach yourself new technical skills and love it
Perks of the Job
Unlimited commission potential
Training and courses
Fun office environment
Occasional travel for work
Gift incentives for reaching targets
Submit an online application
We live in Cape Town. We work online. We have designers and developers from all over the world.
Get in Touch